Saturday, February 04, 2006

Steadman


Well the pick of the week on Fridays isn't going as smoothly as I had hoped, mainly because I am currently working on Friday nights. That kind of puts a damper on the Friday posting. But I am moving departments soon, so I hope this will be resolved soon... in some manor of fashion.

One to the band! This weeks pick is a group of lads hailing from East Sussex. What's remarkable about this group (besides its sound) is the path they have chosen for them selves. They put in the hard work and got signed to a Record Label. Here is where it gets interesting. They decided to take a path less traveled, created a website and turned over all their music for free on the website. They decided they just wanted their music out there to be heard, and this is why the band Steadman has so very much awesomeness (sorry couldn't help myself, its freaking 6:55 am here)

So here is the link, head over there and enjoy! www.steadmanband.com


ps - I know I recommended them before, but this is your chance to actually listen to them this time :P

No comments: