Saturday, February 18, 2006

A few changes in store for the site..

I've been thinking about some shifting of a few things I do on this site. A large part of what I have been posting are short synopsis on stories that are interesting to me. The whole point was to add commentary on those posts. Well, that just hasn't worked as well as I had hoped. So, time for something new. On my right column under the links, I've added a section that will list all the stories I've been checking out. For the ones that I have the time to dedicate the deserved attention to, I be posting them to the main blog. The rest that are informative or fun will show up on the right. I hope this will clear out a bit of the clutter and prod me into doing what I was aiming for in the first place. I've got some ideas too of a much larger overhaul down the road, but that's for another time.

No comments: