Sunday, March 04, 2007

W3: Condition Sore

After three weeks of training, I'm starting to feel it, and I am sore. I didn't push myself as hard as I would have liked, I probably should have gone out on some of the days I took off, but I still have time to make up for that. As payback for that slacking, I may have over done it today. I started off with a bike ride down to the store to pick up some breakfast supplies. That would have been a moderate workout for the day, but I wasn't finished quite yet. Later in the afternoon Mel convinced me to head out with her for a run with Kiera. We did a 3.2 mile run, after which my body let me know it wasn't too happy with me. But this will pass, and I better get used to it if I want to be in proper shape for when the triathlon rolls around.

No comments: