Saturday, February 24, 2007

Week two in the bag

Second week of training, and things are going well. I've been doing mainly running for the past couple of weeks, but soon I will branch out to more training with the swimming and bike sections of the triathlon. Mel has been spending most of her time in the pool which has served her very well since it has helped a lot with the bike and running by building up her core strength. I did jump on a stationary bike earlier this week, and even though my endurance is up from the running, the muscle groups did not see that bike coming. The swimming part will be the toughest part for me to fit into my schedule, but I am sure I can get creative with that. Another week down, time to bump up the intensity.

1 comment:

D* said...

I'm impressed! Keep up the good work. Mom Z